Why go to the Cloud?
The cloud offers a great level of both flexibility and security of your applications and information. Intuitive Networks offers a cloud-based solution that provides reliable, highly-available access to productivity applications, mission-critical business data, and other software. We host software applications, virtual servers, and complex IT environments at our state of the art data center. Whether working from the office, or working from home, the cloud based hosting solution affords staff total flexibility to access the virtual environment from anywhere high-speed Internet access is available.
How safe is the Cloud?
Unlike other cloud offerings, we have the ability to implement a private or hybrid cloud. This allows for a higher level of protection through encryption. We also have the ability to mold your cloud environment to your specific needs, thus making your day-to-day operations more efficient due to varying levels of customization.
Our Data Center Design:
- E911 Certified colocation
- HIPAA compliant
- 117,798 square foot facility
- 67,846 square feet of raised floor
- SureWest is a Tier 1 provider supplying services via redundant MPOE fiber vaults
- INI network featuring redundant fiber sources, aggregate switches and core routers
- VESDA smoke detection systems, above and below raised floor
- Dual interlock pre-action dry-pipe fire suppression system (two events required to activate)
- California Category Four earthquake compliant
- Electronic security badges required for all on site visitors
- 24/7 on-site building and security staff
- 100% caged “triple secure” area dedicated to educational and medical hosting
- Colocation exterior radius structure meets Level III / explosion resistance security standards
- 24 hour internal and external video surveillance
- 90-day video retention policy
- Facility fed by multiple power grids
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system N+2 architecture
- Three generators rated at 1.8 megawatts each with 20,000 gallons of fuel capacity – N+N architecture
- HVAC Temperature Controlled Environment
- Temperature range of 72 +/- 5 degrees Fahrenheit
- Relative humidity range from 40% – 60% RH
- Raised floor cold Plenum supply to provide uniform cooling distribution